Thursday, June 12, 2008


I had a few hours this evening so I headed up to the Bonneville Shoreline Trail from my house and swung by work to visit Kent and Kirk who I knew were going to be working late. Thane was also there as it turned out. I freaked Kent out when I threw pebbles at his window. The climb from near the Canyon Corner gas station is steep but the decent along the BST to the police driving range and then down to the 'Canyon Park Technology Center' is fairly mild. It did make for a vigorous evening walk. Nutmeg really enjoyed the chance to get off the streets and sidewalks onto the earthy trails but we did get spayed a few times by late evening sprinklers on the leg from work back to my house. The total distance was a little under 6 miles and we got home at the tail end of dusk.

GPS Tracks: kml gpx

No comments: