Saturday, April 5, 2008

Trail: Orem Water Tanks to Nunns Park via Bridal Veil Overlook



This was a very nice 6.7 mile hike my dog and I did on April 5th. We started from the Bonneville Shoreline Trail trail head near the Orem water tanks and police shooting range. We followed the Bonneville Shoreline Trail until it turned down to the canyon bottom, instead we kept going up the canyon on the road until it descends to the highway right across from the Bridal Veil Falls Overlook parking lot. We crossed the highway and followed the paved path to the base of the falls and then down the bike path to Nunn's Park. We rendezvoused with my wife Anisa for the ride back to the start to pick up my Jeep. Great walk, not too much vertical, we were ready for more, I should have planned the rendezvous for Canyon Glen or Mt. Timp Park.

kmz file: Orem Water Tanks to Nunns Park via Bridal Veil Overlook

No comments: